1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Bellevue Orchard Pty Ltd (ABN 18 600 169 346) of 544 Brown Road, Officer, Vic 3809 (Promoter).
3. Bellevue Orchard Pty Ltd standardly conducts one type of competition, games of skill. In the case of game of skill, each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit.
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
5. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
6. Bellevue Orchard Pty Ltd reserves the right to use entry data to provide ongoing marketing information and promotion relating to Bellevue Orchard products and sub-brands only. We will never sell / pass on your details on to a third party except to ship product to you.
8. To enter, entrants must go to www.summersnowjuice.com.au/pages/weekend-getaway during the open period and provide an answer to the question. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
9. One entry per person and per household. Multiple entries from the same person or same household will be disqualified.
10. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
13. All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants' names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter. Additionally, all answers submitted as part of an entry become the property of the Promoter and it is a condition of entry that those answers may be used by the Promoter for their own promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction. The promoter may share the entry details with the prize provider.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
17. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia and any tickets are only valid in Australia.
19. These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.